- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Disc Brake Piston and Pad Alignment Tool - Reposition pistons or help align disc pads with this easy to use tool. - It's made of Cr-Mo steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
- Multi Tool Set "Compact-11" - 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 hex key - +/- screw-driver - T-25 star wrench (150g)
- Vinyl cushion-coated on long side for better grip (can be trimmed to expose hex for use) - Extra long for increased leverage (200mm)
- Convenient all-in-one hex wrench set with holder - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches - 8mm hex adapter for 6mm wrench - 4, 5, 6mm wrenches have ball-end on long side - Includes black molded-plastic holder
- Economical steel tire levers - Ergonomic bend with spoke-capture slot - Blister-packed for POP sales
- For holding chainring nuts while installing or removing chainring bolts
- Convenient all-in-one mini-tool - Includes: 6150 nickel-plated CrV steel 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches; flat and crosshead screwdrivers; spanner and knife made from stainless steel; semi-serrated knife blade with position-lock; removable 10mm spanner/flat screw/bottle opener - Reinforced ABS plastic shell with graphics - 144g (5.1oz)
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- E211: good for higher-torque crank, BB and cassette specifications - E212: good for light-duty cockpit torque specifications
- Tool includes: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hex, Torx T25, 8/9/10sp chain tool, flat head and Phillips screwdriver and tire levers
Tube-end Chamfering Tool.
- Lockring tool, freewheel turner (chain whip, 1/2" x 1/8"), and 15mm pedal wrench. - Perfect tool for fixed-gear bikes. - Cr-Mo steel.
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
Chain Whip 1/2" x 3/32" w/Ergonomic handle
- Headset cup / BB cup press tool, up to 1-1/2". - For head tube length up to 260mm.
- Totally 33 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 29B2 Chain Tool for 7-10 speed - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - D8D4 Connecting tool from 8mm changing to 1/2" - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 36Q1 2/2.5/3/4/5/6 hex key wrench, 4x5x6mm ball-end - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 34S4 Lockring tool, freewheel turner, and 15mm pedal wrench - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 35T25 T-25 star key wrench, 20x100mmL - 11B1 BB tool for Shimano / ISIS Drive compatible cartridge BBs
- Star Nut Installation Tool - 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/2" fork steerer
- Pupa Seat Tube Gauge - Takes the hassle out of finding the right seat post. - Measures from Ø 25.0 ~ Ø 31.8mm.
$5.50 - $9.00
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Complete kit with handle and eight taps - Kit includes: tap handle, M3x0.5 (dropout alignment screws), M5x0.8 (water bottle, fenders), M6x1.0 (canti-brakes), M10x1.0 (derailleur hanger), 1/2"x20tpi (pedal taps), 9/16"x20tpi (pedal taps) - Also includes storage case
- Makes it easy to get nipples started when lacing a deep section rim
- Croco Brake Shoe Tuner - Align rim brake pads easier and faster. - Adjustable to various rim width 15mm ~ 40mm and the rim max depth at 60mm. Patented.
- 15mm pedal wrench with 14mm and 15mm box end wrenches for crank fixing bolts and axle nuts - Heat-treated CrMo steel with Kraton grip for added comfort
- Compatible with most external bottom brackets (Shimano, FSA, RaceFace) - Uses either a 3/8" driver or 8mm hex
- Press-Fit Bearing Removal Tool - For internal diameter 24mm to 30mm bottom bracket bearings
Page 1 of 1