- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
$5.50 - $9.00
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
Freewheel remover for Suntour 4-Notch freewheel
- For holding chainring nuts while installing or removing chainring bolts
- Vinyl cushion-coated on long side for better grip (can be trimmed to expose hex for use) - Extra long for increased leverage (200mm)
- Convenient all-in-one hex wrench set with holder - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches - 8mm hex adapter for 6mm wrench - 4, 5, 6mm wrenches have ball-end on long side - Includes black molded-plastic holder
- Convenient all-in-one mini-tool - Includes: 6150 nickel-plated CrV steel 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches; flat and crosshead screwdrivers; spanner and knife made from stainless steel; semi-serrated knife blade with position-lock; removable 10mm spanner/flat screw/bottle opener - Reinforced ABS plastic shell with graphics - 144g (5.1oz)
- Pro Shop Cable & Spoke Cutter - For Shimano SIS SP. - Contains inner wire and outer casing reconditioner.
- Tool includes: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hex, Torx T25, 8/9/10sp chain tool, flat head and Phillips screwdriver and tire levers
- Holds the chain while the pin or quick connect is installed
- E211: good for higher-torque crank, BB and cassette specifications - E212: good for light-duty cockpit torque specifications
Bearing Puller for BB30, BB86, BB92 and Campagnolo Ultra-torque
- Headset cup / BB cup press tool, up to 1-1/2". - For head tube length up to 260mm.
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
Tube-end Chamfering Tool.
- plastic-coated CrMo steel construction - color-coded for easy identification - Blister-packed for POP sales
- Four-sided wrench includes 4/5/6/8mm hex keys - Vinyl-coated handle for added comfort
- Makes it easy to get nipples started when lacing a deep section rim
- Compatible with most external bottom brackets (Shimano, FSA, RaceFace) - Uses either a 3/8" driver or 8mm hex
- Complete kit with handle and eight taps - Kit includes: tap handle, M3x0.5 (dropout alignment screws), M5x0.8 (water bottle, fenders), M6x1.0 (canti-brakes), M10x1.0 (derailleur hanger), 1/2"x20tpi (pedal taps), 9/16"x20tpi (pedal taps) - Also includes storage case
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
Page 1 of 1