The new Women’s X-Alp Divide is an update to Pearl Izumi's best-selling women’s All-Road v4 cycling shoes, and they are ready for all-terrain adventure. They're great for fire trail, non-technical dirt riding, commuting, and indoor cycling classes. And, with two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility, these shoes will cover almost all your needs.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Full length nylon plate for on-bike performance
- Aggressive outsole pattern for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 340 grams / 11.9 oz. (size 40)
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Hook and Loop|
|Weight||340g (size 40)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Black / 36||191234391221||1529190102736.0|
|Black/Black / 37||191234391238||1529190102737.0|
|Black/Black / 38||191234391245||1529190102738.0|
|Black/Black / 39||191234391252||1529190102739.0|
|Black/Black / 40||191234391269||1529190102740.0|
|Black/Black / 41||191234391276||1529190102741.0|
|Black/Black / 42||191234391283||1529190102742.0|
|Black/Black / 43||191234391290||1529190102743.0|
|Black/Smoked Pearl / 36||191234420754||152919015FH36.0|
|Black/Smoked Pearl / 37||191234420761||152919015FH37.0|