$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$25.99 - $31.99
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BBRight (Cervelo) frame
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
$70.00 - $130.00
Surly OD Bottom Brackets - Compatible with 24mm spindles - Moonlander BB fits a 100mm bottom bracket shell, but exterior width conforms to BB121 standard
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$43.00 - $46.00
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
SRAM's GXP BlackBox PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Origin-8's BB30 Adapters allow you to convert your bicycle so that you can install a SRAM GXP or Shimano Hollowtech II BB30 crankset with a 24mm-diameter spindle. These Adapters include machined-aluminum cups, super-smooth and durable sealed bearings, shims and C clips.
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 73mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm Mountain Cranksets - Common Cranks: Shimano mountain, FSA mountain, FSA SLK Light, Gravity, Race Face mountain, Rotor, Surly - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$59.99 - $69.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Greater bearing durability - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Integrated adjuster - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
$13.99 - $16.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$23.99 - $24.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal PF30/BBright 79/83mm Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's 79 or 83mm PF30/BBright bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Page 1 of 6 Next page