Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
- Carbon fiber mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position for micro tuning which allows for superior comfort and performance (no-offset clamp) - Unsurpassed strength to weight ratio - Specific to I-Beam saddle
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
$5.99 $19.99 Up to 73% Off
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
$35.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Page 1 of 4 Next page