Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
- Aerofoil top section - 10 degrees tilted up bar ends - Within 3:1 UCI regulation - Internal cable routing - Weight 255g - 5mm drop - Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
- Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination - Integrated Dual Cable Routing - Sizes: 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Extensions: 90-130mm - Angle: -8 degree - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Color: UD Carbon - Weight: from 410g
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 800mm - Backsweep: 9-degrees - Rise: 25mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
$54.99 - $63.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Looking for a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar? Salsa's Bend Bars, available with either a 17 or 23° sweep, offer a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack. - Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center - Double-butted - Graduated ends for easy trimming - Bead-blast Black finish - 17° = 297g, 23° = 309g
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
Heavy-duty steel construction.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability dramatically. - AL-7050-T6 construction - 24° flare in the drops - 120mm wide center section - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - 96mm reach - 116mm drop - 40, 42, 44, and 46cm sizes available (measured center to center) - Aero bar compatible
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Page 1 of 10 Next page