Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
• High performance compound recommended for all•conditions • Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
Origin-8's Pro Force Levers may be the last ones you ever need to buy because they feature adjustable cable pull, which lets them work with linear-pull and cantilever brakes and mechanical-disc brakes, too. Plus, they're light and reliable forged-aluminum 3-finger levers that work great. They boast return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment for the ultimate response and fit, and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
•Dual pivot brake design •Forged aluminum construction •340g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BR-2400
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched special compound cartridge pads with alloy hardware and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 299g
Put all your power into the pedals and race forward and put your confidence in the Campagnolo Potenza 11 brakes to keep you in control when needed. These are dual pivot front and rear brakes with forged alloy Skeleton arms that are lightweight and stiff. Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 321 grams
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory. - Dual pivot front and rear brakes. - Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 325 grams
2-piece center lock rotors for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - 160mm rear rotor recommended for riders over 180 lbs - Rounded external edge prevents cutting of skin in case of contact with rotor-Inner aluminum spider maximizes heat dissipation
For use in adapting 140mm Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers for use with 160mm rear rotors. - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Mount | Rotor Size: Rear Flat | 160 Rotor
- Consistent, predictable and powerful - More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position - High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles - Easy maintenance - Rider tuned brake system - Tool-less reach adjust
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 19 Next page