- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Fat Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough terrain, so you experience an astoundingly plush ride with precise handling. They've accomplished this by using a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, a tapered steerer, and a 15 x 150mm thru-axle. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Post style brake mount - DT RWS Axle included - UD full carbon construction - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 150mm - Material: Carbon - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: 1-1/8 – 1-1/2-inch tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 26-inch
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Replacement disc compatible forks for the Surly Straggler. - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) - Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1kg) uncut - Axle-to-crown: 380mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 360mm, 1-1/8" straight
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Whisky's No.9 RD+ is an all-road fork designed for versatility with abundant tire clearance, up to 700x38c or 650x47c. Hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. - 12mm Thru Axle - Flat Mount Disc Brake - Tapered Steerer Tube - 700x38c/650x47c clearance
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance. - 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700 x 30c max recommended tire size - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo caryying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots. - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack - Fender eyelets at the dropout - Internal routing for generator hubs - Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts - 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts - Max tire clearance: 650B x 48c
- Ideal for the rider using a long travel, 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Works with 26, 27.5, 29-inch wheels - Axle to crown: 465mm
Designed around Surly's updated Krampus frame (but also employed on the updated Karate Monkey frames as well), this fork has 15mm thru-axle dropouts spaced at 110mm and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0-inch tire. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than our Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0-inch - Weight: 1180g uncut
Our lugged and brazed Cross-Check fork has room for 700c x 45mm tires and fenders. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features fender eyelets at the dropouts, cantilever brake pivots, and now has through-leg mid-blade eyelets for mounting a rack. The eyelets are threaded 5 x 1mm and located 165mm up from the axle. Finish is powdercoat. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm - Weight: 2.3 lb (1.0kg) uncut
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.7 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It makes sure you don't have to worry about uncomfortable chatter or vibration while experiencing an astoundingly plush ride. They've accomplished this by using proven technologies like a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, not to mention the use of disc brake mounts on their CX forks. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 392.2mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 48 - Offset: 47mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 160mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300mm - Wheel Size: 700c
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
The Whisky No.7 RD thru-axle fork is a thoroughly modern road fork for road bikes with tapered steerer tubes. It features a 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, clearance for high-volume road tires, and clean internal cable routing. Flat mount brake capability offers clean caliper fitment and backwards compatality with post mount brakes using adaptors. - 100 x 12mm thru-axle - 1-1/8 – 1.5" tapered steerer - 45mm offset
Surly's Steamroller Fork pairs great handling with urban utility. It has steep track geometry for lightening fast response, making it as at home on the velodrome as it is flying downtown with cars and pedestrians. It features a flat crown, drilled to accept a standard-reach caliper brake, and the use of wide 38mm tires. And its stealthy Black powdercoat means your opponents in the Pursuit race will never see you coming!
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. Offered in 26? and 700c wheel sizes, the fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 700c x 50mm tires, and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 700c = 390mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 700c (56–64cm frames) = 350mm - Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm - Weight: 700c = 2.3 lb uncut
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
The No.7 road fork features full unidirectional carbon construction, available in tapered or straight steerer tubes. - Full unidirectional carbon construction - Mid-Reach Caliper rim brake compatible - 35c max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12" - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - Accommodates road plus tires - Fender mounts