$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Serfas' ICS Bar Tape offers superior comfort and vibration absorption thanks to its 3-layer Infinite Comfort System (ICS). This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Gel Infused Tape • Comfortable Gel Backing • 200mm Length to fit Aero and Flat Bar Systems • Gel Backing Reduces Road Vibration • Washable
Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
Want to class up any ride? Check out Serfas' Two-Tone Stitched Bar Tape. This padded tape provides a great grip and absorbs road vibration for amazing comfort during long rides. It's light, stretchy, and is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back. • Non-Slip Material • Padded for Shock Absorbency • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Washable
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
$11.90 - $13.90
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$12.99 - $13.00
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
Page 1 of 4 Next page