Light & Motion's Seca 1500 is the ideal bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between brightness, beam pattern, weight, and features is unprecedented.
• 1500 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A 6 LED array using the highest-level CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered bi-conic reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode.
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
• Stainless steel posi-click on/off button.
•Ultralight Aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
• System weight: 343 grams
• Designed and assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
• High 2:00 / 1500
• Med 4:00 / 800
• Low 8:00 / 450
• Pulse 16:00 / 450
• Race High 2:00 / 1500
• Race Low 4:00 / 800
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|